Duckworth Boats Navigator Sport 175 - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2010 Duckworth Boats - Navigator Sport 175 - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Duckworth Boats Navigator Sport 175 DescriptionYour Emotions Won't Have to Compromise With Your Intellect.
The Navigator Sport series overcomes two challenges: rough water and limited storage space. Built with a 24° bow entry vee that transitions to a 14° vee at the stern, you get a boat that can take on heavy chop, yet handle extremely well in all other conditions. To reduce the overall length, and cost, the Sport series has a direct transom mounted engine with a full height splashwell. Compared to the Pacific Navigator's offshore bracket system, the Sport model reduces overall trailer tongue-to-motor length by 28". It also reduces the price tag. The Navigator Sport also features an oversized cockpit riding on a 72" wide bottom, so there's plenty of room to take the entire family for a day of fun in the sun. Or, load up the coolers and camping gear and head out for a few nights of fishing, exploring and adventure. If you've been thinking along these lines, the Sport series lines up perfectly.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 10 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 42
- Dry Weight: 1400
2009 Duckworth Boats Navigator Sport 175 Standard Features• Extruded Chine, Gunwale, Toe rail & Keel Strip
• Full Reverse Chine Bottom Design
• Heavy duty convertible top with side curtains
• 3 piece welded, walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Recessed self bailing diamond tread bow
• 2 - Welded Down Rigger Brackets
• 2 - Folding Seats on Pedestals
• Bow storage
• Passenger console tray w/grab handle
• Anti-feedback steering
• Fuel gauge
• 12 volt power outlet
• Navigation and anchor lights
• Marine horn
• Choice of 11 Standard Paint Colors
Be the first to write a review for this boat!