Duckworth Boats Pacific Navigator 175 - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Duckworth Boats - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Duckworth Boats Pacific Navigator 175 DescriptionDuckworth Delivers Freedom For All. And From All.
The Pacific Navigator Sport series is a rare find - offering dynamic performance delivered by Duckworth's integrated Pacific Offshore Bracket. You'll be hard pressed to find this feature offered as standard equipment on other boats in its class. A six-foot wide bottom and true reverse chine hull provide a faster lift, a smoother ride, and a more stable platform. The Pacific Navigator Sport series is designed to take full advantage of reality. With its oversized cockpit riding on a 72" wide bottom, there's plenty of room to take everything you need to keep everyone's recreational desires fulfilled. If the weather won't cooperate, no worries. You'll have a heavy-duty convertible top to keep you comfortable.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 10 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 42
- Dry Weight: 1425
2009 Duckworth Boats Pacific Navigator 175 Standard Features• Extruded Chine, Gunwale, Toe rail & Keel Strip
• Full Reverse Chine Bottom Design
• Heavy Duty convertible top with side curtains
• 3 piece welded, walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Recessed self bailing diamond tread bow
• 3" stern rails
• 2 - Folding Seats on Pedestals
• Passenger console tray w/grab handle
• Bow storage
• Anti-feedback steering
• Fuel gauge
• 12 volt power outlet
• Navigation and anchor lights
• Marine horn
• Choice of 11 Standard Paint Colors
Be the first to write a review for this boat!