Duckworth Boats Pacific Navigator 200 - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Duckworth Boats - Pacific Navigator 200 - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Duckworth Boats Pacific Navigator 200 DescriptionOwnership. The Ultimate Proof.
Redesigned for 2009 with extended length and contemporary upholstery, the Pacific Navigator 200 is an astute choice for all serious anglers and boating enthusiasts. The full reverse chine hull features a 28° bow vee that transitions to 18° at the stern reducing even the most intimidating chop to insignificance. The 200 Pacific Navigator features Duckworth's Pacific Offshore Bracket with the new Extended Bottom to optimize engine performance and maximize interior space utilization. Live wells, self-draining bait work stations, welded downrigger brackets, locking tackle storage, and a flat bow with pre-rigged electrical connections for bow trolling motors are all included. (Yes, you read that correctly.) The rear deck is designed so everything is always at hand. Every nook and cranny has been converted to intelligent storage space.
- Length Over All: 20 Feet
- Beam: 8 Feet and 5 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 62
- Dry Weight: 2047
2009 Duckworth Boats Pacific Navigator 200 Standard Features• Extruded Chine, Gunwale, Toe rail & Keel Strip
• Single engine Offshore Bracket with integral bottom sheet & swim platform, 2-step boarding ladder with grab handle (200)
• Full Reverse Chine Bottom Design
• Heavy Duty convertible top with side curtains, backdrop & boot
• 3 piece welded, walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Driver windshield wiper
• Recessed self bailing diamond tread bow w/quick connect for electric troll motor
• Flat bow for electric troll motor placement
• Bow Livewell w/recirc, dual pumps (200)
• 3" Bow and Stern Rails
• 2 - Welded Down Rigger Brackets
• 2 - Ultra Ride Suspension Seats
• 36" Rear Storage Seat Boxes (200)
• 26" Rear Storage Seat Boxes (Sterndrive Only)
• Bow storage
Be the first to write a review for this boat!