Duckworth Boats Pacific Navigator 215 - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Duckworth Boats - Pacific Navigator 215 - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Duckworth Boats Pacific Navigator 215 DescriptionWhere Will You Take Your Psyche This Weekend?
The options are boundless. The 215 Pacific Navigator is offered in a standard or "SE" configuration. Both are designed to thrive, not just survive, the year-in and year-out toils of weather, water sports, fishing and camping. The "SE" model offers over 40 of the most popular features, while the full-featured edition caters more towards the avid angler with front and rear livewells, a quick connect outlet for a bow trolling motor and Ultra-Ride suspension seats. On deck you will instantly notice styling and amenities uncommon to most welded aluminum boats. Comfortable cushioned seats, integrated locking storage and carpeted side trays. You'll appreciate the flawless fit and finish as you relax or entertain, along with the safety and security should the weather ever catch you off guard
- Length Over All: 21 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 5 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 62
- Dry Weight: 2270
2009 Duckworth Boats Pacific Navigator 215 Standard Features• Extruded Chine, Gunwale, Toe rail & Keel Strip
• Single engine Offshore Bracket with integral bottom sheet & swim platform
• Full Reverse Chine Bottom Design
• Heavy Duty convertible top with side curtains, backdrop & boot (215)
• Heavy Duty convertible top with side curtains (SE)
• 3 piece welded, walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Driver windshield wiper
• Recessed self bailing diamond tread bow w/quick connect for electric troll motor (215)
• Recessed self bailing diamond tread bow (SE)
• Flat bow for electric troll motor placement (215)
• Bow Livewell w/recirc, dual pumps (215)
• Bow fish box (SE)
• 3" Bow and Stern Rails
• 2 - Welded Down Rigger Brackets (215)
• 2 - Ultra Ride Suspension Seats (215)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!