Prevent dry rot and mildew. These lightweight telescoping poles are designed to support your cover so that water does not pool. Available in three styles. Each style is constructed of anodized aluminum tubing, which can be adjusted to desired height and are packaged 1 per box
40"-70" Snap End Support Pole for Custom Covers - ENDURACover
Part # 60000
The Snap End Support Pole will work for the following ENDURACovers: custom covers, pontoon covers and select deckboat semi-custom covers. For these applications, a female snap end is sewn into the cover.
- The Snap End Support Pole must be purchased at the same time as cover purchase.
- **The female snap end is included only with custom covers, pontoon covers, and select deckboat semi-custom covers.
40"-70" Tip End Support Pole - ENDURACover
Part # 60004
Will work for all Carver ENDURACover custom and semi-custom covers.
Vented Support Pole - ENDURACover
Part # 60002
- Best way to support your cover in rain, snow, and icy conditions.
- Provides evenly distributed ventilation along the entire underside of the mooring cover
- Slim design, visual appeal
- Provides a higher volume of airflow per square foot of cover, more than any other fixed-vent
- Design maximizes airflow across the entire underside of the mooring cover
- Changes in wind direction have no significant effect on vent performance
- Adjustable from 40" to 70"
This product ships in 3 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Semi-Custom Boat Covers
Semi-custom covers are "made-to-order" and are thus specific to your order. However, we understand that sometimes a product you purchase just doesn't work out, which is why we want to make the return process as easy as possible for you. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends.
A made-to-order semi-custom cover may be returned within the first 30 days after shipment, but is subject to a 15-25% restocking fee. Odd-Lots, Liquidations, In-Stock Specials, Closeouts and customer requested alterations are non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the boat cover manufacturer.
Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please note that each boat cover manufacturer may have additional requirements concerning product returns or warranty claims, including but not limited to: restocking fees, shipping fees, or product order change fees.
Because boat covers are "made-to-order", there will be a $25-$50 fee for any boat cover order cancellation after 1 business day of purchase, as the cover has already gone into production.
30 days after the purchase date, the manufacturer of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim.
Canadian customers, please be careful when placing your order; iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian orders unless the merchandise you received was defective, damaged, or an error was made by iboats.com. In such cases, please contact iboats.com Customer Service within 30 days of the original shipping date for a return authorization number. Returned items that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.