Fits Bay Style V-Hull Center Console Shallow Draft Boats with T-Tops.
ENDURACover T-Top Covers - 18 ft. (For Bay Style V-hulls with Center Console)
- Dual-Zippered Entry on both port and starboard side for easy access to and from the boat.
- Double-Reinforced Bow Area for bow pulpit and anchor roller.
- Fit-Specific to accommodate VHF antennas, outrigger mounts, GPS and rod holders.
- Hook & Loop Sleeve for VHF antennas.
- Fit is designed for single engines with bow rails up to 24" For dual engines, simply order next larger size.
- Extra material added to fit over single or dual engines
T-Top Covers also include:
- Heavy-Duty Boat Cover Tie Down Kit
- Rope Ratchet
- Fabric Reinforcement Kit
- Two Support Poles
- Easy Installation Instructions
Weight: 8 oz. per square yard natural plied Polyester.
* Limited Time Offer. Available in continental U.S. Ground shipping only.
Fabric: 100% Marine-grade Polyester.
Warranty: 5-year Limited warranty.
Features: Strong, lightweight and fade resistant. Great protection against UV damage, incredibly water repellent and mildew resistant.
This product ships in 4 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Special/Liquidation covers are non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the boat cover manufacturer. If an error was made by iboats.com or the manufacturer, the cover must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.
- Semi-Custom Boat Covers
Semi-custom covers are "made-to-order" and are thus specific to your order. However, we understand that sometimes a product you purchase just doesn't work out, which is why we want to make the return process as easy as possible for you. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends.
A made-to-order semi-custom cover may be returned within the first 30 days after shipment, but is subject to a 15-25% restocking fee. Odd-Lots, Liquidations, In-Stock Specials, Closeouts and customer requested alterations are non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the boat cover manufacturer.
Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please note that each boat cover manufacturer may have additional requirements concerning product returns or warranty claims, including but not limited to: restocking fees, shipping fees, or product order change fees.
Because boat covers are "made-to-order", there will be a $25-$50 fee for any boat cover order cancellation after 1 business day of purchase, as the cover has already gone into production.
30 days after the purchase date, the manufacturer of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim.
Canadian customers, please be careful when placing your order; iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian orders unless the merchandise you received was defective, damaged, or an error was made by iboats.com. In such cases, please contact iboats.com Customer Service within 30 days of the original shipping date for a return authorization number. Returned items that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.