Ebbtide Boats 2460 Z-Trak SS DC FC - Deck Boat
New 2014 Ebbtide Boats - 2460 Z-Trak SS DC FC - Deck
2008 Ebbtide Boats 2460 Z-Trak SS DC FC DescriptionThe unique hull design and vented chines are just two of the many reasons this boat performs like no other in its class. The 2460 Z-Trak is yet another example of building the best and making them better.
This fun cruiser features the convertible co-pilots seat. Whether youre observing the wakeboarder or just enjoying the ride, with one smooth motion, this seat accommodates both. An enclosed head, lots of storage and comfortable seating will make anchoring into your favorite cove even more enjoyable. In addition to its many features, youll also appreciate the large integrated swim platform complete with a soft, aft-facing upholstered bench seat and back rest (only to be used while the boat is at rest and the engine is off). The bench provides volumes of underseat storage. Access to and from the water is made easier with the stainless steel four-step telescoping ladders fore and aft. The dual console, full wrap-around, walkthru, vented windshield not only gives this Z-Trak the sporty profi le of a bow rider, but it also provides protection from the wind.
- Length Over All: 24 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 70
- Max Load: 2200
- Dry Weight: 4750
2008 Ebbtide Boats 2460 Z-Trak SS DC FC Standard Features
· Forward Anchor & Rope Compartment w/Tie Off Ring
· Gelcoat - Two Tone (Tide White Base & Choice of Upper Hull Band or Small Stripe Accent Color)
· Horn w/ Stainless Steel Cover
· Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Fittings
· Windshield - Curved Tempered Glass w/Vents, Stainless Steel Braces & Walk-Thru Latch
· Bimini Top & Boot - Color Matched
· Sport Graphics
· Chrome-Plated Ebbtide Name Plates (2)
· Stainless Steel Vents
· Cockpit Entry - Bow, Stern & Portside Location
· Lights - Navigation & Docking
· Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes
· Stainless Steel Bow Rails
Be the first to write a review for this boat!