Electric Hydraulic Power Tilt And Trim PT-130 without Gauge - CMC
PT-130 Rated for 130 hp and smaller motors, the 13002 will trim the motor 20° and a total of 65° of trim and tilt. It is actuated with a totally waterproof marine electric hydraulic system that is rated over 7800 lbs. of thrust! This hydraulic system is made of 100% non-ferrous materials which makes it more impervious to saltwater and freshwater than ball screw, electro-mechanical systems equipped on other brands. In fact, it is over twice as powerful as the ball screw electro mechanical actuator. The CMC hydraulic system is completely sealed and submersible and runs without worry of water damage. It is constructed of 1/2" 6061 T6 alloy aluminum extrusions and fastened with stainless steel fasteners for maximum strength and durability. No welds or castings to break. Carry's a 5-year structure warranty. Unit incorporates a 6" set back which enhances boat stability and will put the prop in "cleaner" water, thus giving the prop a better "bite" and eliminating prop slippage. It can also increase top end speed and fuel efficiency. It is great for pontoon boats, too! Since access to the motor on most pontoon boats is very difficult, the 13002 can make it very convenient. It is back saving, and prop saving, simply by flicking a switch when approaching shallow water. Note: clamp-on motors need an adapter (13022).PT-130 FEATURES:
- Rated for 130 H.P. and Smaller Motors
- 6" Set Back to Enhance Boat Stability and Performance
- 20° of Trim and a Total of 90° of Tilt and Trim
- 1/2" 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum Construction with Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Electric Hydraulic Actuator Rated at 7853 lbs. of Thrust!
- Standard B.I.A. Bolt Hole Pattern
- Convenient Adapter Kit Available for Clamp-on Motors
- Four Stainless Steel Motor Mounting Bolts Included
What is the advantage of geting the Gauge?
You can have a gauge that tells you the up and down level of the tilt.
Will this work for a Yamaha 4 stroke 20 hp?
This will work for any engine application up to 130 horsepower, so it should work well for your 20 horsepower Yamaha.
Will I have to worrie about my steering cables being long enough and can I still run my Finn on the motor or do I remove it I have a 85 HP?
The only thing you will need to be aware of for the steering cables is there will be a 6 inch set back. By fin, I think you are speaking of the hydro-foil, you can keep that on as well.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies