Combines the advantages of the self-priming flexible impeller pump with a clutch drive mechanism to engage or disengage the pump as needed.
Engine cooling, Pumping bilges, Washdowns, Circulating water in bait tanks, Utility dockside pump.
- Flow rate: Nominal 62 USgallons/min (234 Litres/min) at 1750rpm
- Self-priming from dry up to 2.4m (7.8ft)
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Inexpensive to buy and operate.
- Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance - seek advice from your distributer).
- Handles hard and soft solids without clogging.
- Can pump in either direction.
- Will not airlock.
- Body Bronze
- Wearplate Replaceable
- Shaft Stainless steel
- Shaft Seal Carbon/ceramic mechanical type
- Bearings Twin row, ball type
- Port Type 1 1/4" NPT
- Clutch Type Electro-magnetic 12Vdc
- Amp Draw 4 amp
- Pulley 178mm (7") 'A'
- Weight 19.5 lb 8.9 kg
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.