Foam that improves boat floatation, insulation and soundproofs areas! Get this amazing foam in the Evercoat Foam-It Boat Foam Flotation Kit. It has 2 cans - Part A & Part B. Simply mix the two and pour the foam under the deck, in pontoons, seats or any other cavity on the boat for extra floatation. It quickly bonds to wood, metal and fiberglass.
- Offers extra flotation for boats
- Bonds to metal, fiberglass and wood
- Contains 2 cans
In addition to increasing buoyancy, it effectively soundproofs and insulates hulls, bulkheads and walls. In just 20 seconds, you can mix the contents of the 2 cans and pour it into the cavity. The high-density foam sets into place in less than 10 minutes. After a few hours, you can use that place.
Features of Evercoat Foam-It Boat Foam Flotation Kit
- Includes 2 cans - Part A & Part B
- Protects boat with increased buoyancy
- Fill gaps/cavities
- Suitable for all kinds of boats
- Bonds well with fiberglass, metal and wooden surfaces
- Easy to mix and pour
- Ready for use in few hours
- Manf. Part # 105612
- Quantity: 1/2 Gallon
- Hand Mix: 1:1 Ratio by volume
- Mix Time: 15-20 seconds
- Gel Time: 1:30 – 2:00 minutes
- Expansion: 25X (1 cubic foot per quart)
- Rise Time: 2:45 – 3:15 minutes
- Tack Free Time: 2:45 – 3:15 minutes
- Cure Time: 4 hours
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.