Part #1313-E covers 40-250Hp, 2-stroke models, 2002-2006.
Seloc Repair Manuals include:
See exact table of contents and index for Seloc Repair Manual #1313.
- Easy to follow format and instructions
- Photographs of actual work for each step
- Provides complete instructions for dismantling, repair, and assembling of marine powerplants
- Divided into complete areas of work such as Electrical, Ignition, Fuel, etc. for quick referencing
Seloc Marine Tune-Up and Repair Manuals are the only marine tune-up manuals to be certified by the engine manufacturers as accurate and complete. Seloc uses easy to understand step-by-step illustrated procedures for the complete dismantling, repair, and assembling of marine powerplants. The illustrations are mainly photographs taken during the actual work. Each numbered step procedure is accompanied by the same numbered photograph or illustration making Seloc manuals easy to follow. Seloc chapters are divided into complete areas of work such as Electrical, Ignition, Fuel, etc. making it much easier to find the procedure for the job to be performed. Seloc Manuals are not only the smart choice, they are the only choice in complete and updated repair manuals.
For an example of what these manuals typicaly include, see our sample index for outboard engine manuals.
Why with an Online Subscription?
Accessing mechanical repair information has never been so easy and time efficient. Seloc's online database of repair information is written so each procedure is between 1 and 3 pages in length. Use printed pages as you work in order to avoid grease smudges or loosing your place. Keep your manual in the boat for emergencies, and use SelocOnline for up-to-date repair information, expanded procedures, and their parts database, or use both hand-in-hand.
Benefits of SelocOnline Subscriptions include:
- Color photos
- Enlarged diagrams
- Printable pages
- Parts number reference
- Hyper-linked index and word search, for easy navigation
- Procedures rated based on skill level required
- Quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals
When you purchase the manual/online subscription package not only do you get the full printed manual which includes easy to follow guides for everything from changing the oil to complete engine disassembly and reassembly, but it also includes a 1 year subscription to SelocOnline, the most comprehensive collection of engine diagrams, part lists, how-to guides and many other helpful tools.
With SelocOnline, you can begin working on your engine right away with the same technical information as the printed manual. When you receive your manual you'll have the hardcopy right there with you as you work.
Seloc OnLine is a subscription product that allows the user access to one mfg/year/model/ engine. You can access Seloc OnLine from anywhere that you have access to the Internet. Your access to Seloc Online is good for 1 year.
Accessing your online repair manual is simple
- When you purchase this product you will receive a serial number via email
- Go to the Seloc Online section of Seloc Marine's website
- Use your email address and a password to create an account
- Use the serial number from iboats in the CD Key field
If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a Seloc Online subscription, please call iboats.com Customer Service at 1-800-914-1123.