The unit itself receives valuable weather images and navigational information. When connected to a 10.4 NavNet display, the image and information is displayed directly on screen, with softkey menu options for ease of use. On a PC, the images and information are displayed by simply using your Web Browser. There is no complicated proprietary software to install or learn. You can even print all of the information using your PC and printer!
Combine the new FAX30 with NavNet's true color Radar and you have the ultimate in weather tracking. Now you can navigate more safely even during uncertain conditions.
- Cost effective paperless weatherfax and Navtex receiver
- Connect directly to a 10.4" NavNet display or through an Ethernet hub
- Connect to a generic PC equipped with Ethernet
- Selectable display colors: 8 gray tones, monochrome, blue shades, pink and black, red and blue
- User friendly softkey menu operation on NavNet display
- Web browser navigation on generic PC, no proprietary software required
- Print images and messages from generic PC and printer
- Store a maximum of 12 weatherfax images (depending on file size)
- Navtex messages can be retrieved in a table listing of up to 130 stored files
- Stored images/messages can be shown at any time
- 320 user programmed channels
- Noise rejection for clear image
- Thumbnail view for easy selection of stored images
- Phase and synchronization adjustments even after completed reception
- Fax Frequency Range:
LF - 80 kHz to 160 kHz
MF/HF - 2 MHz to 25 MHz
490 kHz or 518 kHz
- 1,000 channels
- Fax Mode of Reception:
- Navtex Mode of Reception: F1B
- Waterproof- IEC 60529
- 8 lbs., 1 Carton
- 12-24 VDC, 15 W Max.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.