Battery Status and Freedom Inverter/Charger Remote Control
Provides Valuable Inverter/Charger System Monitoring and ControlThe Freedom Remote Control Panel (part#84-2056-01) allows you to control your Freedom Combi, Freedom 458 and Freedom Marine Series Inverter/Charger system from any convenient location. It is easy to read, operate and install, and all controls can be accessed directly from the front panel.Product Features
- Independent invert and charge on/off controls
- Push button control of power sharing, equalizing, battery set-up
- Multi-colored LED displays battery state of charge, fault conditions, AC input, DC voltage and DC amperage
- LED warning indictors for low battery and overload warning
- Splash resistant design
- Incoming AC breaker selection allows programmable power sharing
- Easy to install
- One year warranty
Note: The 24-volt models of Freedom Combi inverter/chargers require a different Freedom Remote the Freedom Remote - 24V SKU 82-0101-04
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.