M-Series - Featuring New and Improved Core
Premium Multi-Sensor Maritime Night Vision System
The M-Series gimbal re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIRs 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you'll have to join the Special Forces.M-Series Features
M-Series Control Unit
- 640x480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. M-Series cameras let you see more - and see farther - than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- Mount gimbal ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR's front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and lowlight video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.Controller functions include:
- Heated LCD screen - Instantly displays system status.
- User-programmable hot key for commonly used functions.
- Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system's performance for specific situations - Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
- User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
- User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the gimbal to pre-defined position with the push of a button.
- Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
- Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
- The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards.
- Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system's easy Ethernet connectivity.
- Joystick control unit
- 25' shielded ethernet cable RJ-45 (JCU to head unit)
- Weather proof ethernet coupler
- mounting hardware
- User's guide
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.