After mixing resin and fast hardener, you have 10 minutes to get it out of the cup and approximately 2 hours of open working at 70°F. Mix with appropriate MAS resins in a 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener ratio.
Storage Life: A minimum of 12 months in a sealed container at ambient temperatures.
- New non-blushing formula.
- Great in cooler temperatures or when you need a fast repair.
- Superior secondary bond strength.
- Blendable with slow or medium hardener for customized working and curing times.
- Hardware Bonding
- Spot Filling
- Structural Tabbing
- Repair Laminations
- Wet-Out of Reinforcing Fabrics
| Watch Instructional Video: MAS Epoxy Resins & Hardeners |
|Click DOWNLOAD and then click OPEN to view the video clip. Videos may take up to 10 minutes to download depending on internet connection speed. |
| DOWNLOAD MAS Epoxy Resins & Hardeners .wmv file (12.5MB) |
|SPECIFICATIONS: ||CURE SCHEDULE: |
|Color (Gardner) ||2 ||Temperature ||Resin/Fast |
|Mix Ratio 2:1 Resin to Hardener || ||Fahrenheit ||Pot Life ||Thin Film Set ||Full Cure |
|Viscosity @ 77° F ||250 cps ||95° ||3.5 min ||1 hr ||1 day |
|Specific Gravity @ 77° F ||1.08 ||86° ||5.3 min ||1.5 hrs ||1.5 days |
|Flash Point (closed cup) ||250° F ||77° ||7 min ||2 hrs ||2 days |
|Mixed Viscosity w/ MAS Resin @ 77° F ||550 - 650 cps ||68° ||10.5 min ||3 hrs ||3 days |
|Peak Exotherm (100mg mix @ 77° F) ||370° F ||59° ||14 min ||4 hrs ||4 days |
'MAS Epoxies are the most advanced, high performance and user-friendly epoxy formulas in the world. We support all our products with knowledgeable, easy to reach staff, and provide a 100% money-back guarantee. Contact Mas Epoxies at 1-888-627-3769'
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies