Premium Yacht Enamel is a fast drying, high quality topside finish. It has superior hiding characteristics and excellent adhesion to properly prepared surfaces. Premium Yacht Enamel is easy to apply and has good gloss and color retention. Premium Yacht Enamel is ideal for use above the true waterline for hullsides, decks, boottops and fashion stripes.
- Traditional alkyd-based marine enamel
- Bright, high gloss finish
- Excellent flow and leveling properties
- Great color retention
- Available in gloss, semi-gloss and flat finish
|Technical Specifications |
|Area: ||Above the Waterline |
|Finish/Sheen: ||High Gloss, Matte, Semi Gloss |
|Substrates: ||Aluminum |
|Suitable for Aluminum: ||Yes |
|Number of Coats: ||2-3 |
|Application Method: ||Airless Spray |
|Application Method ||Recommended |
No. of Coats
|Practical Coverage |
|Airless Spray ||2-3 ||264 ||Y216 |
|Brush ||2-3 ||495 ||Y333 |
|Conventional Spray ||2-3 ||264 ||Y216 |
|Roller ||2-3 ||495 ||Y333 |
|How Much Topside Paint Do I Need? |
|Determining how much paint you will need is fairly simple. To determine how much topside paint you will need, refer to the reference chart below. |
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies