Small repair jobs can now be done in a jiffy with the Fiberglass Repair Kit. This kit can be used to repair holes, dents, scrapes and gouges in plywood and fiberglass. It includes 8 ounces of polyester resin with hardener, 3 sq. ft. of fiberglass cloth, a mixing stick, a mixing tray, and a plastic spreader, along with instructions.
- Repairs holes, dents, scrapes. and gouges in plywood and fiberglass
- Small and simple repairs
- Can be used to form customized shapes
This Fiberglass Repair Kit is perfect for repairing fiberglass, wood and metal surfaces. Damaged fenders, sections of the body and rocker panels can be re-built with this easy-to-use repair kit. It can also be used to form customized shapes.
Features of Fiberglass Repair Kit
- For small and simple repairs
- To repair holes, dents, scrapes and gouges in plywood and fiberglass
- Used to form special customized shapes
- Includes 8 ounces of polyester resin with hardener
- 3 sq. ft. of fiberglass cloth
- Mixing stick
- Mixing tray
- Plastic spreader
- Instruction set
- Size: ½ pint
- Weight/Case: 7 lbs
- Units/Case: 6
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.