Fish Rite Boats The HP Drifter - Utility Boat
New 2010 Fish Rite Boats - The HP Drifter - Utility
2009 Fish Rite Boats The HP Drifter Description
Now the "Cadillac" quality that's made Fish-Rite drift boats famous in the West is available to big-river sportsmen from coast to coast. Experience Fish-Rite's superior handling & comfort. Plus the rugged bank-and-abuse-resistance only Fish-Rite offers.
Our exclusive high-tensile strength T6-6061 aluminum bottom and chine with hold up for a lifetime of fishing. Our exclusive four-aft floor supports are sychronize-welded for strength and flex.
We've packaged all of this toughness in a trim fly drifter whose hull is so stable, whose flooring is so level, and whose sides are so low you'll be stepping easily to cast or hunt, in or out of the boat!
- Length Over All: 20 Feet
2009 Fish Rite Boats The HP Drifter Standard Features• All Welded Construction
• Wide bottom for stability
• Welded Gunnels with Total Surround Hand Holds
• Zolotone Interior Paint
• Adjustable Rowing Seat with Storage Tray
• Foot Brace + Single & Double Bow Eyes
• Level Front & Rear Floors
• Removable Rear Bench Seat with Cup Holder
• "AquaPly-Plus" Floorboards with Vinyl Covering
• Fly-Fishing Removable Front & Rear Braces
• Welded Oar Locks with Inserts
• Forward Passenger Jump Box or Bench Seat
• Side Trays & Storage Area Forward
• Forward Bow Deck with Cup Holders
• 2 Drain Holes for Quick Clean-Up
Be the first to write a review for this boat!