Fish Rite Boats The Mekenzie - Utility Boat
New 2012 Fish Rite Boats - Utility
2009 Fish Rite Boats The Mekenzie Description
Ask professional guides why Fish-Rite is their chosen drift boat. Superior handling and comfort they say, plus one less obvious advantage: our bottoms.
Only Fish-Rite builds its drift boat bottoms and chines to take years of use and abuse, employing T6-6061 aluminum, the highest tensile strength aluminum made. In rough water, that's comforting to know.
And speaking of comfort, nobody offers as much spaciousness and up to three swivel-style front seats.
No wonder outdoor writers have called the Fish-Rite McKenzie "The Cadillac" of drift boats. Nothing tops a tough bottom!
- Length Over All: 20 Feet
2009 Fish Rite Boats The Mekenzie Standard Features• Zolotone Interior Paint
• Welded Gunnel with Total Surround Hand Holds
• Adjustable Rowing Seat with Storage Tray
• Foot Brace
• "Aqua-Ply-Plus" Floor Boards with Vinyl
• Drop Style Side Trays
• Adjustable Forward Bench Seat
• Welded Oar Blocks with Inserts
• Wide Bottom (54" or Wider) for Stability
• Two Drain Holes (w/plugs) for Quick Clean-Up
• Singe and Double Bow Eyes
• 4 Forward-Aft Welded Floor Supports
• Transom 10 HP Rated-Long Shaft
• Call for more details
Be the first to write a review for this boat!