A Series 5500 CruiseMaster Fuel Monitoring System will increase any boat's effective range by accurately recording total fuel consumed by pinpointing optimum speed. Now you can spend more time fishing or cruising knowing you have enough fuel to make it to port. CruiseMaster brings you more than peace of mind and increased cruising range, it also pays for itself in better fuel economy. Fits virtually all inboard, I/O, and gas outboard engines.
5520-20B-2 Series 5500 Cruisemaster Fuel Meter I/B,I/O,O/B 101-200HP - Floscan
- Model 20B Flow Sensor with solid state signal generator for maintenance free use. Installs between tank and fuel pump.
- Microprocessor-based electronics with user adjustable totalizer calibration for superior accuracy. Panel mounted instrument fits 3-1/16" diameter opening.
- Self contained Totalizer with permanent LCD display records fuel consumed up to 99,999 gallons. Resettable or non-resettable totalizer operating mode. SPST type switch required for resetting totalizer. We recommend Sierra Marine part number TG40020 for this feature.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.