New 2009 Formula Boats
New 2012 Formula Boats
Thunderbird's tradition of excellence continues to be the hallmark of each Formula boat. Victor B. Porter had been producing powerboats for almost twenty years when he and other family members acquired Thunderbird in 1976. Over the past twenty-five years the Porter family has concentrated on producing the highest quality product possible, complemented fully by responsive, customer-oriented service.
Thunderbird maintains the highest manufacturing standards for you.
* The Thunderbird manufacturing facility was designed specifically for the production of Formula boats.
* A recent addition of 143,500 square feet accommodates expanded production and development of larger powerboats.
* Adapting advancing technology as it becomes available ensures superior quality far into the future.
* Plant design and individual working conditions make it easy for employees to do their job right every time.
Dynamic employee programs result in progressively higher levels of Formula boat owner satisfaction.
* Volunteer Employee Involvement and Self-Directed Work Teams generate continual product improvement.
* Employees concentrate on improving efficiency and overall quality as a team.
* Formula boat owners appreciate this built-in reliability every time they boat.
* An on-site training program, C.O.R.E. (Champions of Reaching Excellence), expands and sharpens Formula boats employees� personal and professional developmental skills.
Formula Boats Reliability Centers deliver superior service to Formula Boat owners.
* As Formula Boats dealers are well informed regarding product knowledge, you can rely on them to provide expert technical and mechanical service.
* Ready availability of parts keeps Formula boaters on the water.
* Dealers receive timely Thunderbird product updates and are assigned a Technical Assistance representative at the plant to answer their questions.
* Formula boats works with your dealership to ensure that you receive expert service quickly.
Formula Guard, our Five-Year Limited Protection Plan, guarantees long term satisfaction.
* Each Formula boat is protected by a combination of original manufacturers' warranties and supplemental product protection, which provides comprehensive coverage for a minimum of five years from the boat's original purchase date. In general, Formula boats and the boat's major component manufacturers (engines, transmissions, generator) administer warranty for the first year of ownership. Thereafter, a supplemental product protection plan - Formula Guard - takes over, providing extended coverage for many factory-installed accessories and components, including the major items noted above.
Certification by the National Marine Manufacturers Association improves your safety on the water.
* As a charter member of the NMMA, Thunderbird continues to commit to product integrity.
* Your safety as a Formula boat owner is of primary importance to Thunderbird.
* Official NMMA certification is displayed in each Formula boat.
* All Formula boats meet or exceed Association safety-based certification.
* Other manufacturers may indicate membership, yet not qualify all their boats for certification.
Formula Boats designer John Adams creates artistry that works.
* For the past thirty years Adams has been designing Formula boats with sleek, distinctive styling that blends form and function to perfection.
* Adams keeps Formula boats on the cutting edge of technical expertise.
* Beautifully styled Sun Sports and Super Sports are the number one choice in dayboating.
Each Formula boat is protected by a combination of original manufacturers' warranties and supplemental product protection, which provides comprehensive coverage for a minimum of five years from the boat's original purchase date. Formula Guard - takes over, providing extended coverage for many factory-installed accessories and components, including the major items noted above.
New Boat Financing Options and ToolsThere are many options and tools to help you get financed for your next new boat. Explore our tools and options for financing your boat.