Formula Boats 38 Express Cruiser - Express Fisherman Boat
New 2014 Formula Boats
2009 Formula Boats 38 Express Cruiser Description
The comforts of a luxury condo. The agility of a sports car. You canât go wrong.
Reggie Fountain has built a career by improving on success. World champion offshore racer; world class visionary. Reggieâs rÃ©sumÃ© is the envy of yacht builders everywhere. The 38EC is proof!
But, this is no warmed-over rehash. It has been completely revamped, updated, made brand new againâwith all of the attributes that made the original a favorite of adventuresome boaters. Got a yen to visit out-of-the way ports of call? Have a need to do it in grand style? Hereâs your boat.
This masterpiece of design and engineering begins with Fountainâs legendary stepped hull. Born on the offshore race course. Built to power through nasty seas at high speed in safety and comfort. Now get the new and improved version with step locations reconfigured to give you an even smoother ride. An expanded chine width and reduced deadrise add lateral stability while opening up the interior space.
Add creature comforts that would please a princess. Youâve got one fantastic package. With twin Mercury HOs, you can expect 60-plus mph. Try that in some wannabe.
It is, all things said, one sweet package. From Fountain. Who else?
- Length Over All: 38 Feet
- Draft: 3 Feet and 2 inches.
- Beam: 10 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 296
- Holding Tank Capacity: 11
- Dry Weight: 38
2009 Formula Boats 38 Express Cruiser Standard FeaturesHARDWARE
* Cleats- (2) "pop-up" stern, (4) midship,
* Side mount arch grab rail
* Rubrail with stainless steel insert
* Custom polished stainless steel anchor with chrome windlass and storage locker
* Dockside water pressure inlet with regulator
* Dockside waste pump-out fittings
* Windshield, full frame wrap around
* Stainless steel thru-hull fittings
* Swim platform with ladder integral w/ hull
ENGINE ROOM AND BILGE
* Stainless steel propellers
Be the first to write a review for this boat!