Fuel Filter Water Separator - Seasense
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
- Includes universal filter and bracket.
- For all 2 and 4 cycle engines.
- Replaces Mercury 35-60494A4.
- This filter will trap water and dirt.
- Comes with mounting brackets and filter.
- Heavy gauge steel canister is coated to prevent corrosion.
- Filter element is made from special material to withstand today's fuels.
- End Cap is sealed to filter element so fuel can't leak past and go to the engine unfiltered.
- Large chamber to collect water and keep it out of the engine.
- Two 1/4" pipe to hose barb fittings required.
- Flow Rate - 20 Liters/ minute
- Pressure rate - 60 PSI
- Filtration Capability - 20 micron
- Fuel Type - SAE R86
I just purchased this filter setup, but do not know what size barbs I need. The instructions just say 1/4", but does not specify whether that is thread or length. Could you please tell me what size I need? Or better yet, the part number of it in iboats?
It is 1/4" thread, you can use part number 18-4256.
Can this be used on a 1987 Merc 260 I/O.?
No you will need part number 18-7845.
Will this unit work on its side?
You must install the unit vertically, so no.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies