The Fulton 1200 lbs Jack is a safe choice to transport heavy loads, and can be used with marine and utility trailers. It comes with two types of mounts for weld-on applications. Designed to meet ASTM B117 standards, this jack has a maximum load capacity of 1200 lbs.
The heavy-gauge steel construction and dependable design give this Fulton jack stability that can be relied on. The frame is protected with a corrosion-resistant coating, which makes the jack suitable for use under wet or dry conditions. The Fulton brand bolt-thru swivel mount features 3-D formed heavy-gauge steel stamping and proprietary bushing to reduce deflection while maximizing stability.
- Maximum load up to 1200 lbs
- Corrosion resistant coating
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
Features of Fulton 1200LB Jack
- Highly stable even when carrying full load
- 5 year limited warranty
- Bolt-on installation
- Includes mounting hardware
- Meets ASTM B117 standards of 600 hour salt spray rating
- Weight carrying capacity: Up to 1200 pounds
- Fits to a 3" x 5" trailer frame
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Dimensions: 24 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches
- Travel: 10"
- Wheel: 6"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.