The Fulton F2 Marine & Recreational Jack is designed for use with a wide range of trailers. Thanks to its maintenance-free design, the jack’s gearbox eliminates the need for manual lubrication. The surface features anodized finish for protection from rust and corrosion even in harsh environments.
This jack features an articulating footplate that provides superior stability even on uneven surfaces. Its adjustable mount and swivel system makes lifting and transportation easy and quick. The unique ball and socket connection between the jack and footplate allow for easy adjustments. This jack features a plastic side wind handle for easy use.
- Heavy-duty articulating footplate
- Unique ball and socket connection
- Maintenance-free construction
Features of Fulton F2 Marine & Recreational Jacks
- Anodized finish for corrosion resistance
- Handle hold-up secures handle to jack tube in stowed position
- Bolt-on installation for 4" and 5" frames
- Weld-on installation for trailer frames up to 5"
- Fitment: 4" and 5" frames
- Lift height: 10"
- Bracket range of adjustability: 13"
- Footplate diameter: 7"
- Pull pin diameter: 9/16"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.