The heavy-duty Fulton Fixed Mount Trailer Jack helps lift the trailer to the right position, allowing you to conveniently hitch or unhitch it from the towing vehicle. This multi-utility jack is made of zinc and features a drop leg.
The HD2500 features a rust-resistant Z-Max 600 hour finish while the HD5000 has a premium Sharkskin1200 hour finish. This jack features adjustable height A-frame jack and coupler combination as well as a removable foot/wheel.
- Can be used on wet and dry surfaces
- Maximum weight capacity of 2500/5000lbs depending on the model
- Zinc construction with drop leg
Features of Fulton Fixed Mount Trailer Jacks
- Adjustable height A-Frame jack and coupler
- 5 years limited warranty
Manf. Part # HD25000101
- Weight carrying capacity: up to 2500 lbs
- Dimensions: 8 x 7.75 x 29.25 inches
- Weight: 24.31 pounds
- Finish: Z-Max 600
Manf. Part # HD50010301
- Weight carrying capacity: up to 5000 lbs
- Dimensions: 8 x 9.75 x 25.75 inches
- Weight: 28.9 pounds
- Finish: Sharkskin 1200
Fixed Mount Trailer Jack 2500 lb, Boxed - Fulton
Fixed Mount Trailer Jack 5000 lb, Boxed - Fulton
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.