Fulton Xp10 1000lb Trailer Tongue Jack
With a maximum weight lifting capacity of 5000 lbs, the Fulton XP10 1000 lbs Trailer Tongue Jack offers a convenient solution to lift/lower your boat trailer and set it at the right position for trailering. Plus, it stabilizes the trailer to allow for safe loading and unloading. It features a swing-away design for convenient mounting and un-mounting.
This jack is made of steel and features a corrosion-resistant coating to withstand the elements. Suitable for use with marine and utility trailers, this jack features 2 types of mounts for weld-on applications. The proprietary bushing material and 3-D formed heavy-gauge steel stamping reduce deflection and provide stability.
- Swing-away design
- Bolt-on swivel bracket
- Corrosion-resistant steel construction
Features of Fulton XP 1000LB Trailer Tongue Jack
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Side wind crank with round or square tubes
- Strong proprietary bushing material
- 5 year limited warranty
- Weight carrying capacity: Up to 5000 pounds
- Weight: 19.56 pounds
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 6.75 x 23 inches
- Lift: 22.75"
- Wheel diameter: 6"
- Travel: 10"