Small in size, the 1623 is big on power, clarity and advanced radar features. The slim-line monochrome LCD display and lightweight radome antenna make it ideal for power or sail boats as small as 17 feet.
This 2.2kW radar has a 16 nautical mile range, yet will zoom down to 1/8 nautical mile for tight navigation in harbors and inlets. The 1623 radar lets you readily identify objects, thanks to a high definition 6 Silver Bright LCD screen that clearly separates targets. Plus, the four-tone target display lets you easily differentiate between stronger and weaker echoes, helping to alert you of any danger.Includes 10M Standard Signal CableStandard Features
- Waterproof, 6 Inch Silver Bright Monochrome LCD Display
- 13 User Selectable Range Scales from 1/8 to 16 N.M.
- Ergonomic design with predictable menu
- Display Resolution of 240(H) X 320(V) Dots
- Targets Displayed in up to 4 Levels of Gray Tones
- 2.2 Kilowatt Transmitter Unit
- New Tri-speed 15" radome antenna, increases RPM at short ranges for better target accuracy
- 3 Transmitter Pulse lengths and Repetition Rates
- Linear Receiver with 10 dB Noise Figure
- Automatic Receiver Tuning
- Automatic or Manual Sea-Clutter (STC) Adjustment
- Automatic or Manual Receiver Gain Adjustment
- Sector Blanking
- Rain Clutter (FTC) Control
- Echo Stretch and Interference Rejection Modes
- Watchman Mode to control the Radar system for Vessel Safety
- Reverse Video Display (White Targets and Marks on a Black Background)
- Full Screen Navigation Data Display in the Standby Mode*
- Omni Pad Control for rapid Cursor and Menu Operation
- Picture Off-Center Shift
- Electronic Bearing Line and Variable Range Marker
- Target or Echo Trails with Selectable Time Intervals
- Waypoint Lollipop On-Screen to aid in Vessel Navigation*
- Adjustable Duplex (In or Out) Radar Guard Zone Alarm
- TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output for use with plotter (must accept TLL sentence info)*
- Time offset adjustment
- [PROG] key provides menu shortcuts
- User programmable Nav Data Screens
- Ability to connect BBWGPS GPS/WAAS receiver
- Wind indication with appropriate sensor input
- 12 or 24 VDC Only, 36 Watts
- Approximately 8 Watts, in Standby/Watchman Mode
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.