Keeping track of weather is easier than ever with Furuno's BBWX2 Second-Generation Sirius Satellite Weather Receiver for NavNet vx2 and NavNet 3D! Furuno and Sirius have teamed up to bring you live, up-to-date weather information and forecasting to give you peace of mind, no matter when or how you are using your boat. The weather information is obtained from the weather industry's leading experts and is delivered via digital receiver through Sirius Marine Weather services.
You have the ability to receive high-quality and comprehensive weather information and forecasting that you can overlay onto your C-Map MAX charts (NavNet vx2) or NOAA raster and vector charts (NavNet 3D). You will be provided with premium weather content, such as current weather reports, NOWRad®, nationwide high resolution weather radar imagery and high-resolution Sea Surface Temperature images that can help fishermen locate hot spots. Now you can have your weatherman with you 24/7 with your TRUE color Radar/Chart Plotter and Sirius Marine Weather!
Satellite weather receiver service is available for NavNet vx2 7, 10.4 and Black Box units (C-MAP versions only), as well as all NavNet 3D models. Requires Sirius weather service subscription, sold separatelyFEATURES
- Works with all NavNet 3D MFD versions (MFD8, MFD12 and MFDBB)
- Works with all C-MAP by Jeppesen versions of NavNet vx2 (7, 10.4 and Black Box units)
- Up-to-the-minute weather forecasting at sea
- Satellite Sea Surface Temperatures
- Animated NOWRad® weather radar
- Pressure isobars and frontal boundaries
- Squall lines and surface pressure
- Wind forecasts using wind barbs or arrows
- Marine text forecasts
- Lightning strike reports & storm tracking
- Buoy reports
- Wave height forecasts
- Sirius Satellite Radio control (requires Sirius Satellite Radio subscription)
- Onboard 4-Port Ethernet Hub
- Antenna not included
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.