Furuno FI50 Basic Wind Package
Our professionally designed FI50 instrument series is designed to meet the needs of sail boaters and power boaters alike. The FI50BW package offers a solution to boaters looking for an economical solution to display wind speed and direction.
The FI50BW package consists of the FI5001 Wind Sensor and FI501 Wind Display. The units utilize NMEA2000 to communicate with each other and with other NMEA2000 devices. Single-wire installation and full compatibility with other navigation equipment facilitates an easy plug-and-play installation. Whether you use these instruments by themselves or as a part of your new NavNet 3D helm, the FI50BW will be a functional and beautiful addition to your helm.
The FI5001 is an analog Wind Transducer capable of detecting wind angle accuracy of better than +/-10 degrees and wind speed accuracy of better than +/-5% (20 kt). Apparent wind direction is displayed on the FI501 Display in both digital and analog format.
- Easy to read, high contrast backlit LCD
- Automatic backlight sensor minimizes power consumption
- Plug and Play system utilizing NMEA2000 protocol
- Easy installation with hole-saw flush mount
- Ideal for mast or bulkhead mounting
- Waterproof to IP56 standard
- Dual Digital/Analog format display
- Displays Wind Angle and Speed
- Detects wind angle accuracy of better than +/- 10 degrees
- Detects wind speed accuracy of better than +/- 5% (20 kt)
- Power requirement of less than 40 mA on a 12VDC system
- 30 Meter cable included
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.