Our professionally designed instrument series is designed to meet the needs of sail boaters and power boaters alike. These units utilize NMEA2000 to communicate with other units. It's single-wire installation and full compatibility with other navigation equipment facilitates an easy plug-and-play installation. Whether you use these instruments by themselves or part of your new NavNet 3D helm, this addition will be both useful and enhance the beauty of your helm.
The apparent wind direction is displayed on the FI501 in both digital and analog format when connected to the wind sensor or other wind measurement system.FI501 Features:
- Easy to read, high contrast backlit LCD
- Automatic backlight sensor minimizes power consumption
- Plug and Play system utilizing NMEA2000 protocol
- Easy installation with hole-saw flush mount
- Ideal for mast or bulkhead mounting
- Waterproof to IP56 standard
- Dual Digital/Analog format display
- Displays Wind Angle and Speed
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.