Furuno Fa50 Ais Class B With Gps Antenna Needs Vhf Antenna
The Furuno FA50 is a Class B AIS (Automatic Identification System) capable of exchanging navigation and ship data between own ship and other ships or coastal stations. It complies with IMO MSC. 140(76) Annex 3, A.694, ITU-R M.1371-2 and DSC ITU-R M.825-3 It also complies with IEC 60945 (EMC and environmental conditions).
The FA50 consists of a transponder unit with GPS antenna. A VHF antenna is required and should be supplied separately. Also included is AIS viewer software from MaxSea, which allows basic display of AIS targets on a PC. The transponder contains a VHF transmitter, two TDMA receivers on two parallel VHF channels, interface, communication processor, and internal GPS receiver. The internal GPS is a 12-channel all-in-view receiver with differential capability. It also gives position, COG and SOG.
- MMSI (Maritime Mobile Service Identity)
- Call sign & Ship's name
- Type of ship
- Location of position-fixing antenna on the ship
- Ship's position with accuracy indication and integrity status
- Universal Time Coordinated (UTC)
- Course over ground (COG)
- Speed over ground (SOG)
- Hazardous cargo (type)
- Short safety-related messages, pre-set messages
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.