Compact in size, waterproof, yet big on power, features and
performance, Furunos GP32 is perfect for a wide range of smaller fishing boats
and pleasure craft.
This advanced unit, based on the popular GP31, provides accurate and reliable
position fixing, thanks to a super sensitive, 12-channel GPS receiver combined
with integrated WAAS technology.
The unit has a waterproof display and is built to stand up to tough marine
conditions. This durable casing houses an impressive memory, capable of storing
up to 1,000 points of ships track, 999 points for marks and waypoints, and 50
routes of up to 30 waypoints each. Vital navigation data is presented on a
4.5-inch diagonal Silver Bright LCD screen with adjustable brilliance.
Innovative graphic displays include Nav, Highway, Steering, Track Plotting, and
two operator programmable modes, all extremely easy to use.
The GP32, like all Furuno nav receivers, feature Furunos NMEA 0183 programmable
interface system for feeding highly accurate nav data to your Furuno radar,
chart plotter, autopilot or sounder. It even includes a dedicated RS-232 port
for connection to a PC. And of course, it integrates perfectly with Furuno's
NavNet line of Radar/Chart Plotters.
5 Display Modes available:
- 12 Channel, Parallel Tracking
GPS Receiver with WAAS technology, DGPS Ready
- Up to 900 Knot Tracking
- 20 Second Warm Start
- 1-3M Accuracy (95% of the
time with WAAS on and SA off)
- 4.5 Inch Diagonal Monochrome
High Contrast Silver Bright LCD Screen
- Waypoint and Route Data
Transfer Via PC to another GP32
- Man Overboard Key
- Waypoint entry by Loran-C
TD's (Highway Mode)
- Alarms for Arrival, XTE,
Anchor Watch and High/Low Speed Points
- Memory Capacity: 1000 Points
of Vessel Track, 999 Points for Waypoints and Marks, and 50 Routes
comprised of up to 30 Waypoints
- Waypoint Comments of up to 16
- Event Marks Entered using one
of Nine Symbols
- 2 Data Ports for both RS422
- Upload/Download waypoints and
routes directly from NavNet display
- Feed nav data to radar, chart
plotter, autopilot or sounder through NMEA0183 port
- Built in Simulator for Training/Practice
1. Plotter - 14 Plot Scales from 0.2 - 320 N.M.
2. NavData - Position Indication in Lat./Long or Loran-C TD's
3. Steering - Graphic Vessel Course, Position and Speed Information
4. Highway - 8 Range Scales from 0.2 - 16 N.M.
5. Analog or Digital Display Speedometer
*** Two user customizable displays
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.