Furuno LS4100 Fish Finder with 5" Silver Monochrome LCD Display: Transom Mount Transducer; NavNet Network Compatible
Basic display modes include single Low Frequency or High Frequency, Dual, Bottom-Lock Expansion, Bottom Zoom, A-scope, Marker Zoom and two Nav Data display modes. Choose from a variety of operating modes, including manual or two auto modes, fishing or cruising. The cruising mode uses a higher clutter refection setting than the fishing mode, making it useful to track the bottom while cruising.
The range can be changed manually or automatically. The LS4100 will redraw the entire echogram so that the contour can be shown seamlessly.
The LS4100 has the unique ability to be a handy navigational organizer when connected to appropriate sensors. It can display a variety of information including: water temperature, wind direction/speed, Lat/Lon, XTE and distance run in a graphical or text format. With the BBWGPS GPS/WAAS receiver connected, the Mini-Navigator feature is capable of storing up to 12 waypoints with a programmable name. Any waypoint can be selected as a destination.
The LS4100TM comes standard with a dual frequency (50/200kHz) plastic transom mount transducer. The transducer has built in depth and temperature.
- Waterproof, 5 Inch, Silver Bright Monochrome LCD Display
- Dual Frequency - 50 and 200 kHz
- Plastic Transom Mount Transducer with Depth and Temperature
- Targets presented in up to 4 gray tones
- Picture resolution of 240(H) x 320(V) pixels
- 300 Watt RMS (2400 P-P) output power
- Seven depth scales, from 0-10 to 0-640 feet
- Depth offset to 1,500 feet, maximum depth scale of 3,000 feet
- Automatic or Manual Depth Range and Gain Adjustment
- A-Scope for rapid fish detection and species identification
- White Line Mode for enhanced bottom fish detection
- Audible and Visual, Temp, Speed, Fish or Bottom Alarm
- TLL output sends position, temp and depth to Furuno TLL capable plotters
- Multiple Display Modes
1. Normal, Low Frequency/High Frequency
2. Dual Frequency
3. Bottom Lock Expansion
4. Marker Zoom
5. Bottom Zoom
7. Two Customizable Navigation Data Display - Displaying digital and analog graphical info, including: Wind Speed/Direction, Ship's Speed, Steering Screens and more
- Speed and Temperature input via optional sensor or NMEA data
- Mini Navigator allows storage of up to 12 waypoints, with capability to navigate back to these points using the LS4100's XTE/Range and Bearing calculation and steering screens
- Two NMEA0183 ports - one bi-directional and one "listen-only"
- 7Lbs., 1 Carton including TM transducer - Single unit
- 34 Lbs., 1 Carton including TM Transducers - 6 units per carton
- 12 VDC, 6 Watts
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.