Furuno's LS6100 fish finder is compact, waterproof and best of all powerful. It packs 300 Watts (2,400 p-p) of output power for unparalleled fish finding performance.
The LS6100 offers dual frequency capabilities - both 50 and 200kHz - for a two-way view of the world below your boat. This unit is compact enough to fit practically anywhere. Yet it features a 6 silver bright LCD display that offers a remarkably detailed picture of fish and bottom structure.
In addition to it's fish finding capability, the LS6100 has the unique ability to be a handy navigational organizer when connected to appropriate sensors. It can display a variety of information including: water temperature, wind direction/speed, Lat/Lon, XTE and distance run in a graphical or text format. With the BBGPS or BBWGPS receiver connected, the Mini-Navigator feature is capable of storing up to 12 waypoints with programmable names. Any waypoint can be selected as a destination.Standard Features
- Waterproof, 6 Inch, Silver Brite Monochrome LCD Display
- Targets presented in up to 4 gray tones
- Picture resolution of 240(H) x 320(V) pixels
- 300 Watt RMS (2400 P-P) output power
- Seven depth scales, from 0-10 to 0-640 feet
- Depth offset to 1,500 feet, maximum depth scale of 3,000 feet
- Automatic or Manual Depth Range and Gain Adjustment
- A-Scope for rapid fish detection and species identification
- White Line Mode for enhanced bottom fish detection
- Audible and Visual, Temp, Speed, Fish or Bottom Alarm
- TLL output sends position, temp and depth to Furuno TLL capable plotters
- Multiple Display Modes
1. Normal, Low Frequency/High Frequency
2. Dual Frequency
3. Bottom Lock Expansion
4. Marker Zoom
5. Bottom Zoom
7. Two Customizable Navigation Data Display - Displaying digital and analog graphical info, including: Wind Speed/Direction, Ship's Speed, Steering Screens and more
- Speed and Temperature input via optional sensor or NMEA data
- Direct connection of BBGPS or BBWGPS antennas for GPS or WAAS fix
- Mini Navigator allows storage of up to 12 waypoints, with capability to navigate back to these points using the LS6100's XTE/Range and Bearing calculation and steering screens
- Two NMEA0183 ports - one bi-directional and one "listen-only"
- 5Lbs., 1 Carton Less Transducer
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.