The FURUNO MU150HD is a multi-purpose marine LCD that features the unmatched quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. The MU150HD employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/m2 ) color TFT LCD with special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU150HD monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. Furthermore, the LCDs and the glass are bonded together ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations.
The MU150HD features XGA (1024 x 768) screen resolution, with a built-in scaler to accept resolution up to SXGA (1280 x 1024). It's wide range of interface options include: 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL video inputs. The display may be used as either the main or remote display for a variety of marine equipment, such as Black Box Radar, Sounder, Sonar, or NavNet series. The unit can also display images from security cameras, DVD player, computers, or other peripheral devices. Features:
- Crystal clear 15 marine grade monitor for use as main or remote display
- 1024 x 768 XGA Screen Resolution
- Built-in scaler accepts up to SXGA (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 1,000 cd/m2 brightness and A/R coating provides superior visibility even in direct sunlight
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Automatic dimmer sensor adjusts the display brightness as light conditions change
- 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL interfaces available
- Any of the three NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- Table top/Ceiling or Flush Mount (Table Top/Ceiling mounting bracket is optional)
- Customizable input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard Radar, Sonar, Sounder, Camera, etc.
- Automatic signal recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.