The RD33 is a navigational data organizer that allows the operator to select the perfect way to display data from interfaced equipment such as GPS, chartplotter, radar, fish finder, autopilot, instruments and other sensors including engine information. The high contrast, color 4.3 LCD may be installed in a compact space, remote from its sources. The screen is impressively bright, remarkably crisp and easy to read. Various display modes are available including Speedometer, Highway and Text. The text mode presents up to six of the most necessary types of data. The display layout can be customized for your specific needs.
This versatile product can also be added to a NavNet 3D system, displaying a variety of navigation data from the CAN bus network.
The RD33 accepts a wide variety of navigation data and displays them in numerical and graphic formats. You may freely select and arrange which data is displayed on the screen. Furthermore, seven patterns of customized display set tings can be stored in the memory to give speedy access and convenience while onboard.
The RD33 features a visually appealing fresh new look, combining easy access with user functionality. Thanks to the bright, high-resolution LCD, the RD33 provides an easy-to-read display to monitor information from remote equipment, through an intuitive graphical user interface.Features:
- 4.3 Sunlight Viewable color LCD (Brightness: 700 cd)
- Enhanced data legibility thanks to large characters and high resolution display
- Customizable display format from Full-screen to a 6-way split screen presentation
- Supports both CAN bus and NMEA0183 interfaces
- Two independent CAN bus input and output ports incorporated for daisy chain networking
- Internal NMEA0183/CAN bus conversion capability available
- Simultaneous alarm monitoring capabilities for Water Temp, Depth, Speed, Arrival, Anchor, XTE, Trip, Odometer, Timer and Countdown Timer, Roll & Pitch, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, and Battery.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.