The SC30 Satellite Compass provides highly accurate attitude information for navigation equipment such as radar, plotter, autopilot, fish finder and sonar It can be used for a wide variety of applications on any type of vessel.
The SC30 comes with a compact GPS antenna and built-in processor. This all-in-one system delivers incredibly accurate heading and roll & pitch information as well as heaving information, GPS position, SOG (Speed Over Ground), COG (Course Over Ground) and ROT (Rate Of Turn) data.
Employing a two-antenna system with a 3-axis gyro and acceleration sensors, the SC30 enables high-speed response capability. Advanced digital signal processing techniques compute accurate heading based on sensor data. NMEA2000 interface is standard for simple installation, while the optional interface unit IF-NMEASC is available for conventional NMEA0183, AD10 and contact closure. Revolutionary 2-antenna and rate sensor system
In order to calculate roll & pitch data, a satellite compass requires two vectors. The new SC30 employs a 2-antenna system that calculates a single vector while a 3-axis rate gyro and acceleration sensors add the 2nd vector. This configuration enables the SC30 to calculate highly accurate roll and pitch data without using a third sensor. The SC30 employs the LAMBDA algorithm developed by Prof. Teussen, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.Standard Features:
- Stylish design to complement the appearance of recreational boats
- All-in-on system for simple, space-saving installation
- Heading accuracy of 0.5 degrees rms
- Short start-up time of 3 minutes
- Excellent follow-up rate of 45 degrees/second exceeds requirement for high speed craft
- Free from regular maintenance
- NMEA2000 interface standard
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.