The new DST-800PSF Retractable Smart Sensor offers depth, speed and temperature functions in one compact thruhull fitting. Only one hole in the boats hull makes this multisensor attractive to both boat builders and boat owners alike. The DST-800PSF is a NMEA2000 device. The wide fore-aft, fan shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high deadrise hulls or on sailboats. Features:
- 235 kHz
- Depth, Speed and Temperature (+/ - 1 degree )
- 6-Meter Cable with 5-Pin NMEA2000 Connector
- Airmar's patent pending speed signal processing for stable and high accuracy speed readings from 1-60 MPH
- Near-flush housing minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16) extending outside of the hull
- Depth, speed, and temperature insert is easily removed for quick service or storage
- Self-jacking cap makes it easier to remove insert
- Molded plastic P17 Housing
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.