TM260 Transom Mount 1kW Transducer with Bracket
The new TM260 takes the legendary performance of the B260 to your vessel's transom. This top-of-the-line broadband transom-mount brings crystal clear imaging to any of today's fishfinders. The large 200 kHz element and the seven-element 50 kHz array are excellent for bait and game fish separation along with detecting ground fish holding tight to the bottom. The TM260's high-performance mounting bracket is easy-to-install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH).Features:
- Top-of-the-line narrow-beam transom-mount
- Designed for bottom fishing
- Wide 19x beam at 50 kHz
- Narrow 6x beam at 200 kHz
- For larger trailered boats 8 m to 12 m (25' to 40') with outboards and I/O's
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder
- Depth and new fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Kick-up assembly locks in the up position and will not damage the transom
- Accommodates transom angles between 3x and 21x
- Urethane housing
- Blue-water trolling using 50 kHz
- Deep-water bottom and wreck fishing up to 800 m (2,625')
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.