2 Channel Amplifier
Add more power to your marine speakers by connecting a FUSION Marine Amplifier to your audio system, or install with a subwoofer to increase the bass level of your music.
Marine Amplifiers feature anti-corrosion treated PCB's and stainless steel end panels to maximize corrosion protection.
Generally, a 2 Channel Marine Amplifier is used to power a Marine Subwoofer, increasing the level of your audio system
- High Pass Crossover
- Max Power Rating (Watts): 200w
- Operating Range
- Ratings per Channel
- 65 Watts RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms
- 100 Watts RMS per channel @ 2 Ohms
- 200 Watts RMS Bridged channel @ 4 Ohms
- Part number 34820 FUSION 10" 400 WATT SUBWOOFER (FWM-10)
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.