Keep the boat sides protected from damage caused by obstacles with Polyform Guardian Fenders. These fenders have reinforced ropeholds for durability. They have uniform wall thickness and feature molded-in ribs for extra strength and abrasion resistance.
Guardian Fenders are designed to be used in trailered boats and permanently protected moorings. Their unique valve system makes inflation quick and simple. These fenders can be hung in horizontal or vertical direction. They are available in a variety of colors and sizes.
Fendering Tip:Hanging Fenders: Always hang fenders so they just touch the surface of the water. Tie them off on something solid and as low as possible on the boat. This prevents them from swinging in a wide arc and ending up on top of the dock.
- Molded-in ribs for strength
- Reinforced ropeholds
- Unique Polyform’s valve
Features of Polyform Guardian Fenders
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- For trailered boats and permanently protected moorings
- Hang Vertically or horizontally
- Ribs for extra strength and stability
- High gloss finish
Manufacturer # G1: Size (dia x length): 3.5" x 12.8"
- Eye diameter: 3/8"
- Volume: 0.4 gallons
- Boat Size: Up to 10'
- Available colors: White, Blue
G2 Model: Size (dia x length): 4.5" x 15.5"
- Eye diameter: 1/2"
- Volume: 0.7 gallons
- Boat Size: 10' - 15'
- Available colors: Blue, White, Black, Burgundy, Teal, Sand, Forest Green
- Eye diameter: 5/8"
- Volume: 1.4 gallons
- Boat Size: 15' - 20'
- Available colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue, Forest Green, Sand, White, Teal, Gray, Orange, Yellow, Saturn Yellow, Classic Red
- Eye diameter: 3/4"
- Volume: 2.2 gallons
- Boat Size: 20' - 25'
- Available colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue, Forest Green, Sand, White, Teal, Classic Red, Yellow
- Eye diameter: 3/4"
- Volume: 5.1 gallons
- Boat Size: 25' - 35'
- Available colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue, Forest Green, Sand, White
- Eye diameter: 7/8"
- Volume: 8.5 gallons
- Boat Size: 35' - 40'
- Available colors: Black, Blue, White
|White||Blue||Teal||Black|| Forest Green || Cobalt Blue ||Sand|
Polyform Fender Inflation with a Standard Air Compressor (Video)
Inflating a polyform fender with an air compressor is easy when using a tapered rubber tip nozzle on a blow gun attachment.
First, using a proper size screwdriver, remove the white valve screw. Next, press and hold the rubber tip nozzle firmly in the valve opening and carefully inflate.
Do not overinflate. The wall of the fender should be flexible.
Finally, using the screwdriver, reinsert the white valve screw. When the valve screw is flush with the surface, tighten only until snug.
Your polyform fender is ready for use.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.