G3 Boats 168 FC - Pontoon Boat
New 2014 G3 Boats - Pontoon
2010 G3 Boats 168 FC DescriptionThe all new 168 FC is a true fish and cruise model: it can be a family fun boat with plenty of seating, moveable table, storage and 9 cup holders, or with its 12 rod holders, an aerated livewell, pivoting front fishing seats and trolling motor outlet, it can be a serious fishing machine. The Sun Catcher 168 FC combines all of the quality and value found in larger Sun Catcher models while offering maximum fuel economy on the water, and behind your truck. Three flip/flop seats allow maximum flexibility in seating no matter how you plan on spending your time on the water.
- Length Over All: 16 Feet
- Beam: 8 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12
2010 G3 Boats 168 FC Standard Features
Construction & Components
• Three enlarged 23" x 25" U-shaped pontoon logs w/ Maxi-Float foam and smooth, straight sides have higher volume than 23" round logs for maximum flotation and superior ride. See Sun Catcher Construction link for more information.
• New High Gloss black skin and metallic graphics give the Elite line of boats a look of luxury.
• Wide-body design with 8' 6" beam provides increased stability and maximum floor space.
• Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
• Lifting strakes standard on all tri-log models, increasing speed and performance.
• Removable Ski tow standard on all Tri-Log models for a total family water-fun experience.
• Power steering standard for increased control and ease of turning.
• Double plated .100 gauge nose cones on .100 gauge logs for added durability and performance at high speeds.
• .125 gauge wings on the nosecones offer additional protection from wave splash.
• Upgraded heavy duty all aluminum motor pod provides superior support for higher horsepower engines.
• Rounded front end gives an improved appearance and "higher end" look.
• Tri-logs are the most versatile pontoons on the water as increased horsepower ratings allow tri-log models to better tow skiers, cruise at higher speeds.
• Marine grade pressure treated plywood deck has limited lifetime warranty for years of care-free family boating.
• U-shaped logs provide a secure platform for extruded c-channel 16" on-center through-bolted construction. Round logs rely on "M" brackets with less contact with the log to secure the deck.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!