G3 Boats 1756 CC - Jon Boat
New 2015 G3 Boats - 1756 CC - Jon
2009 G3 Boats 1756 CC Description
G3 makes the best-selling 1756 model to withstand tough use. The 12-rib construction with one-piece extruded ribs and a floor surface that offers skid-resistant movement form the basis of this sturdy platform. All models are pre-wired for 12-volt trolling motors and are equipped with front and rear navigational lights for those early morning and late evening runs. Long decks with lockable storage keeps your gear secure and offers even more skid-resistant casting space.
- Length Over All: 16 Feet and 10 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 5 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21
- Dry Weight: 725
2009 G3 Boats 1756 CC Standard Features
· 21 gallon built in fuel tank increase distance between fill-ups and extends your fishing range.
· All-welded .100 gauge hull for maximum strength and durability.
· Fiberglass reinforced center console with 11 gallon aerated livewell has built-in rod holders and a comfortable cushioned seat with padded back.
· Black anodized stainless steel grab rail, high windscreen, and switch panel with master switch and Faria® fuel gauge completes a versatile command center.
· Yamaha binnacle mount controls, key switch and cables give you dependable operation for years.
· Twelve volt receptacle, courtesy lights, bilge pump, deck steps and lockable bow storage are just a few of the amenities of this "all-season" boat package.
· Color matching premium marine grade vinyl floor provides a good looking, extra-durable skid-resistant floor surface.
· Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
· Rigging Tube makes adding new accessories easier than ever.
· Twelve one-piece heat-tempered extruded ribs provide more strength than three piece rib construction.
· Front casting deck surfaces use sand-infused painted finish to provide skid-resistant footing.
· Non-reflective black anodized navigation lights for those early morning and late evening runs.
· Pre-wired for 12 volt trolling motor for easy hook up of electric motors.
· Two pedestal bases make adding optional fishing chairs easy and convenient.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!