G3 Boats 1756 SC - Jon Boat
New 2015 G3 Boats - 1756 SC - Jon
2009 G3 Boats 1756 SC Description
G3 makes the best-selling 1756 model to withstand tough use. The 12-rib construction with one-piece extruded ribs and a floor surface that offers skid-resistant movement form the basis of this sturdy platform. All models are pre-wired for 12-volt trolling motors and are equipped with front and rear navigational lights for those early morning and late evening runs. Long decks with lockable storage keeps your gear secure and offers even more skid-resistant casting space.
- Length Over All: 16 Feet and 10 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 5 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21
2009 G3 Boats 1756 SC Standard Features
· 21 gallon built in fuel tank increases distance between fill-ups and extends your fishing range.
· Added console shroud with Faria® fuel gauge for added curb appeal.
· Lockable bow storage boxes for extra gear and equipment.
· All-welded .100 gauge hull for maximum strength and durability.
· Color matching premium marine grade vinyl floor provides a good looking, extra-durable skid-resistant floor surface.
· Aluminum side console with large 16" x 20" 15 gallon livewell makes for comfortable driving and keeps your catch fresh all day long.
· Yamaha 703 controls, key switch and cables give you dependable operation for years.
· Twelve volt receptacle, switch panel with master electrical switch, courtesy lights, bilge pump, deck steps and lockable bow storage are just a few of the amenities of this "all-season" boat package.
· Twelve one-piece heat-tempered extruded ribs provide more strength than three piece rib construction.
· Front casting deck surfaces use sand-infused painted finish to provide skid-resistant footing.
· Non-reflective black anodized navigation lights for those early morning and late evening runs.
· Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
· Rigging Tube makes adding new accessories easier than ever.
· Pre-wired for 12 volt trolling motor for easy hook up of electric motors.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!