G3 Boats 1860 CC - Jon Boat
New 2014 G3 Boats - 1860 CC - Jon
2009 G3 Boats 1860 CC Description1860 CC Center Console Sportsmen understand the meaning of performance. They expect it from themselves and the equipment they use and will tolerate nothing less. That's why at G3 we build Gator Tough™ Jons strong enough to stand up to the action they demand. From fishing to hunting and back again, just "being there" is what helps you retrieve the good times, whether your best friend is your black lab or your brother-in-law. With fuel-efficient Yamaha engines and G3 Gator Tough™ construction, there's no excuse for missing out on the peace of mind your favorite backwater provides.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 8 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21
- Dry Weight: 830
2009 G3 Boats 1860 CC Standard Features
· 21 gallon built in fuel tank increase distance between fill-ups and extends your fishing range.
· Lockable bow storage boxes for extra gear and equipment.
· All-welded .100 gauge hull for maximum strength and durability.
· Fiberglass reinforced center console with 11 gallon aerated livewell has built-in rod holders and a comfortable cushioned seat with padded back.
· Black anodized stainless steel grab rail, high windscreen, and switch panel with master switch and Faria® fuel gauge completes a versatile command center.
· Yamaha controls, key switch and cables give you dependable operation for years.
· Twelve volt receptacle, courtesy lights, bilge pump, deck steps and lockable bow storage are just a few of the amenities of this "all-season" boat package.
· Color matching premium marine grade vinyl floor provides a good looking, extra-durable skid-resistant floor surface.
· Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
· Rigging Tube makes adding new accessories easier than ever.
· Thirteen one-piece heat-tempered extruded ribs provide more strength than three piece rib construction.
· Front casting deck surfaces use sand-infused painted finish to provide skid-resistant footing.
· Non-reflective black anodized navigation lights for those early morning and late evening runs.
· Pre-wired for 12 volt trolling motor for easy hook up of electric motors.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!