G3 Boats 1860 SC - Jon Boat
New 2014 G3 Boats - 1860 SC - Jon
2009 G3 Boats 1860 SC Description
Sportsmen understand the meaning of performance. They expect it from themselves and the equipment they use and will tolerate nothing less. That's why at G3 we build Gator Tough Jons strong enough to stand up to the action they demand. From fishing to hunting and back again, just "being there" is what helps you retrieve the good times, whether your best friend is your black lab or your brother-in-law. With fuel-efficient Yamaha engines and G3 Gator Tough construction, there's no excuse for missing out on the peace of mind your favorite backwater provides.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 8 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21
- Dry Weight: 805
2009 G3 Boats 1860 SC Standard Features
· 21 gallon built in fuel tank increase distance between fill-ups and extends your fishing range.
· Console shroud with Faria® fuel gaugefor added curb appeal.
· Lockable bow storage boxes for extra gear and equipment.
· All-welded .100 gauge hull for maximum strength and durability.
· Aluminum side console with large 16" x 20" 15 gallon aerated livewell makes for comfortable driving and keeps your catch fresh all day long.
· Yamaha 703 controls, key switch and cables give you dependable operation for years.
· Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
· Rigging Tube makes adding new accessories easier than ever.
· Color matching premium marine grade vinyl floor provides a good looking, extra-durable skid-resistant floor surface.
· Twelve volt receptacle, courtesy lights, switch panel with master switch, deck steps, bilge pump and lockable bow storage are just a few of the amenities of this "all-season" boat package.
· Thirteen one-piece heat-tempered extruded ribs provide more strength than three piece rib construction.
· Front casting deck surfaces use sand-infused painted finish to provide skid-resistant footing.
· Non-reflective black anodized navigation lights for those early morning and late evening runs.
· Pre-wired for 12 volt trolling motor for easy hook up of electric motors.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!