G3 Boats 1860 SC Shadow Grass - Jon Boat
New 2014 G3 Boats - 1860 SC Shadow Grass - Jon
2010 G3 Boats 1860 SC Shadow Grass DescriptionStalk your favorite backwater prey with the improved, redesigned 1860 Gator Tough™ series. Wider, deeper, tougher... all of these models have new consoles, up to 47 gallon livewell capacity, exceptional storage and improved performance. Gator Tough™ construction includes a new full-length stringer system and mid-ship fuel tank, creating a weight forward design for a faster time to plane and smooth, fuel-efficient ride. Gator Tough™ jons... built to stand up to the action sportsmen demand!
- Length Over All: 18 Feet and 1 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 2 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20
2010 G3 Boats 1860 SC Shadow Grass Standard Features• New 20 gallon mid-ship fuel tank provides an easy step to the front deck as well as a smoother ride and the ability to get on plane faster.
• New 31 gallon front deck livewell is easier to access and at 34" long, offers more room for your great catch.
• Aerated livewell with improved livewell overflow and quick release drain plug keeps your catch fresh all day long.
• Two new corner floor drains keeps water out of the boat even if you get caught out in rain.
• New Extruded longitudinal stringer system running the full length of the hull for added strength and performance.
• All-welded .100 gauge hull for maximum strength and durability.
• Fiberglass reinforced center console with 16 gallon aerated livewell has built-in rod holders and a comfortable cushioned seat with padded back.
Black anodized stainless steel grab rail, high windscreen, and switch panel with master switch and Faria® fuel gauge completes a versatile command center.
• Yamaha controls, key switch and cables give you dependable operation for years.
• Twelve volt receptacle, courtesy lights, bilge pump, deck steps and lockable bow storage are just a few of the amenities of this "all-season" boat package.
• Color matching premium marine grade vinyl floor provides a good looking, extra-durable skid-resistant floor surface.
• Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
• Rigging Tube makes adding new accessories easier than ever.
• Front casting deck surfaces use sand-infused painted finish to provide skid-resistant footing.
• Non-reflective black anodized navigation lights for those early morning and late evening runs.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!