G3 Boats 1860 WOFJ - Jon Boat
New 2014 G3 Boats - 1860 WOFJ - Jon
2010 G3 Boats 1860 WOFJ DescriptionThe G3 Tunnel series offers two unique tunnel hull designs to get you into, and more important, out of the places you need to go. For shallow water running in the most demanding lake and intercoastal environments, nothing matches the 1860 CCT prop tunnel hull. For river running and negotiating rocky shallows, the 1860 and 1656 jet tunnel hulls provide the ultimate in skinny water navigation. Both hull designs deliver the durability and value that have made Gator Tough™ jons famous with fishermen everywhere.
- Length Over All: 18 Feet and 1 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 8 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6
2010 G3 Boats 1860 WOFJ Standard Features• Two new corner floor drains keeps water out of the boat even if you get caught out in rain.
• 6 gallon portable fuel tank allows for easy fill-ups and quick switching to after-market spare gas tanks.
• All-welded .100 gauge hull for maximum strength and durability.
• Tunnel hull design for shallow water use. Tunnel directs more water flow to Jet to provide the maximum thrust for engine placed on higher 29" transom. The result is a great shallow draft boat.
• Color matching premium marine grade vinyl floor provides a good looking, extra-durable skid-resistant floor surface.
• Custom galvanized 3" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE. Space saving & security!
Be the first to write a review for this boat!