G3 Boats 1966 CC - Jon Boat
New 2015 G3 Boats - 1966 CC - Jon
2009 G3 Boats 1966 CC Description
Sometimes they say "Boy I wish I had your job on the lake.", but they really don't see the tough side. The everyday professional use of a boat is the most demanding environment encountered in the marine world, sometimes combining 10 years of normal use into one. G3 jons stand up to the challenge of protecting our resources. Many occasions call for layouts that feature ease of movement coupled with a platform that can withstand the punishment encountered while maneuvering in rugged terrain. After all, for the professionals who use our jonboats Gator Tough is not just a motto ... it's a way of life.
- Length Over All: 18 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 7 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21
- Dry Weight: 1070
2009 G3 Boats 1966 CC Standard Features
· 21 gallon built in fuel tank increase distance between fill-ups and extends your fishing range.
· All-welded .100 gauge hull for maximum strength and durability.
· Fiberglass reinforced center console with 11 gallon aerated livewell has built-in rod holders and a comfortable cushioned seat with padded back.
· Black anodized stainless steel grab rail, high windscreen, and switch panel with master switch and Faria® fuel gauge completes a versatile command center.
· Yamaha controls, key switch and cables give you dependable operation for years.
· Twelve volt receptacle, courtesy lights, bilge pump, deck steps and lockable bow storageare just a few of the amenities of this "all-season" boat package.
· Color matching premium marine grade vinyl floor provides a good looking, extra-durable skid-resistant floor surface.
· Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
· Rigging Tube makes adding new accessories easier than ever.
· Fourteen one-piece heat-tempered extruded ribs provide more strength than three piece rib construction.
· Front casting deck surfaces use sand-infused painted finish to provide skid-resistant footing.
· Non-reflective black anodized navigation lights for those early morning and late evening runs.
· Pre-wired for 24 volt trolling motor for easy hook up of electric motors.
· Two pedestal bases make adding optional fishing chairs easy and convenient.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!